Time Speed Changer – Change the Game Clock Speed
Something that always makes my game unplayable, since Sims 2, was the fact that a sim day was too fast, and i Hate to use autonomy, because sims tend to do stupid things.
So i always ended up playing smaller families, but when those families became bigger, the game started to become frustrating. PArties were impossible to control. Sims didnt have time for anything.
for example: I plan to go on a Date with the hottest chick in Willow Creek. I am taking a shower to fullfill the need. When i finish it and grab the phone to call her, i get hungry. and then its job time… no date.
My Solution: Make Time Run In A Realistic Way.
Nraas Relativity was for me one of the top 5 most important mods for the game, because i could make the game actually playable.
Since Sims 4 followed the 1 second per minute trend from past games, my first objective was to make the game actually playable.
Now you can make the Time Slower
Place the zip file inside your My DocumentsElectronic ArtsThe Sims 4Mods The file does not have to be unzipped.
To modify the time variable, edit the .py file inside the zip. (see attached image)
- Unzip the file
- Edit with a text editor (Notepad, Notepad++)
- Modify the value for TimeSpeed
- Save file
- Replace the file in the zip with your modified one
The time is set to 60ms per Sim Second, which is slightly 3 seconds per Sim minute, with the default maxis speed is 25.
Updated for get together.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use 7zip (recommended), WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (OS X) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s). OS X also has a built-in utility for that (just rightclick).
3. Special Install Instructions!
Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the zip file into your Mods folder:
Windows XP: Documents and Settings(Current User Account)My DocumentsElectronic ArtsThe Sims 4Mods
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users(Current User Account)DocumentsElectronic ArtsThe Sims 4Mods